Y Gorlan has recently been renovated to a high standard, including a fully equipped French designer kitchen by Mobalpa, leading into the dining area with solid oak furniture and feature fireplace.
The large solid oak dining table can extend at both ends to seat 10. The house is tastefully decorated with a log burning fire and reclining sofas in the lounge.
There is a second sitting room with patio doors, a piano and an original feature fireplace. There are 4 bedrooms upstairs all with ensuite facilities, hair dryers and fans.
4 Double Ensuite Bedrooms
The master bedroom has a king size bed with feature fireplace and a rainfall power shower in the ensuite. There is another king size bedroom with a feature fireplace and rainfall power shower in the ensuite.
A double room with an electric shower in the ensuite and a bedroom with a 3 in 1 bed (which ca be set up as either a single bed, twin beds or a double bed) with an electric shower in the ensuite. There is a double sofa bed (with a proper silentnight mattress) and WC downstairs. Y Gorlan is freshly decorated and looks amazing.
- 4 Double ensuite bedrooms
- Rural Location near historic Conwy
- Log burner
- Large enclosed gardens
- Numerous circular walks right on your doorstep
The house is tastefully decorated with a log burning fire and reclining sofas in the lounge. There is a second sitting room with patio doors, a piano and an original feature fireplace. Included for your use are CD & DVD player, Wii games console, superfast fibre broadband, Sky TV, Sky cinema, Sky Box sets, Sky Sports and BT sports.
The price includes bed linen, towels, heating, electricity, tea towels, complimentary toiletries and a complimentary basket of logs (Oct – March).
Range cooker with double oven and wok burner, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, microwave, slow cooker, all the convenience of a real home from home.French designer kitchen by Mobalpa, leading into the dining area with solid oak furniture and feature fireplace.
To make the start of your holiday as stress free as possible we also provide a welcome pack of drinks and snacks and some basic essentials (bread, milk, eggs, loo rolls, bin bags, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets etc).
Garden furniture with family barbecue in the large fully enclosed gardens. Also secure bike storage, a selection of outdoor games for the children and a kennel for dogs that like to be outside. There is an area to dry, wet outdoor clothing, this is definitely a house for all seasons! There is parking for 5 cars within the grounds of Y Gorlan.
2 x travel cots (up to 15kg), high chair, baby bath (up to 2 years) and safety gates are available on request.
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- No smoking inside Y Gorlan. Smoking only permitted in the back garden
- This a family friendly holiday home no Stag, Hen or similar groups allowed.
- The person making the booking must be aged over 30.
- No excessive noise after 10pm.
- Quiet rural village location in the heart of the village with elderly neighbours – No noisy groups or parties or events permitted.
- No hot tubs.
- Only guests that are pre-booked are allowed to stay (Max 11 guests). Any change to this then please contact Annette for her consent.
- Please ensure all rubbish is recycled as much as posssible. Extra green recycling boxes are available next to the recycling trolley.
- 1 Dog allowed. Please clean up after your pet and bring their own bed to sleep in. Pets are not allowed on the furniture or upstairs or to be left alone inside the house.
Please leave our home in the condition you found it in.
If these house rules are ignored you will be asked to leave immediately and no refund will be given.